From Intelligent Perception
Prior to his mathematics Ph.D. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, he worked as an applied mathematician and software engineer at a large R&D institute in Moscow, Russia. At the time he developed numerical methods of image matching for missile navigation/guidance systems. He also worked at a start-up company on an automated fingerprint identification system.
- Intelligent Perception Co
- Applied Topology and Geometry, book draft
- Discrete Calculus. An Introduction, book draft
- Current classes
- Current students' projects
- Graduate program at Marshall University
Note: I am frequently asked, what should "Saveliev" sound like? My answer is, don't worry about it; just read it as is. Better yet, call me Peter!