From Intelligent Perception
Prior to his mathematics Ph.D. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, he worked as an applied mathematician and software engineer at a large R&D institute in Moscow, Russia, on numerical methods of image matching for missile navigation/guidance systems. He also worked at a start-up company on an automated fingerprint identification system.
- Topology Illustrated, book draft
- Discrete Calculus. An Introduction, book draft
- Current classes
- Current students' projects
- Graduate program at Marshall University
- Intelligent Perception Co
Note: I am frequently asked, what should "Saveliev" sound like? I used to care about that but got over that years ago. So, one can just read it as is; "Sav-leeeeeev" seems the most popular. Or, call me Peter.